MRC executive Chairs, are the manufacturers of entire range of Executive chairs, Office chairs and Cafeteria chairs. With its commitment to quality, innovation and unswerving determination, it has grown in stature and size in such a short span of time. our executive chair delivers on what’s important – performance, style and durability. Crafted and designed for those who are in their chair for Six or more hours per day, the model has a tech-savy design to enhance productivity and best comfort with highly ergonomically design. This chair can be easily customized to fit virtually any user. The PU leather material gives comfort to its user while sitting. The chair’s five-star base has a 360-degree swivel. Also enjoy generous seating space while your work. This incredibly versatile chair has been a favorite among the corporate.
Integrated molding design for the bottom structure of the gas lift cylinder.
Each gas lift cylinder is equipped with a protective cap, which is very safe.
Each gas lift cylinder has a embossed stamp explosion-proof and stable.
How to install the gas lift cylinder on your own?
- Tip the chair onto its side.
- Use the rubber mallet to tap and remove the base of the chair away from the seat.
- Use the pipe wrench to clamp tightly onto the top of the cylinder. Twist and then pull up in order to remove the cylinder.
- Remove the orange cap of the new cylinder. Insert the bottom of the cylinder into the center of the chair base.
- Carefully lift both the chair base and the chair cylinder into the chair mechanism. The parts will then fasten on their own.
|Outer Cylinder Diameter
|Inner Cylinder Diameter
|Length when fully extended